In not-so-Shah-mazing news, Jen Shah will not be attending the “Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” Season 3 reunion “under legal advice” — and she is not happy about it.
Shah — who is set to be sentenced next month for wire fraud — told her Instagram followers Friday that the decision had been reached after discussing with Bravo the topics she would and would not be able to touch upon during filming of the reunion.
“I was clear with Bravo that out of respect for the courts and a standing judicial order, I would not be in a position to discuss anything related to my legal case or sentencing,” she explained, claiming that the network “found this unsatisfactory and said they expected to discuss this ‘storyline.'”
“That expectation has no regard for me or my family’s well-being,” Shah wrote. “So under legal advice, I will not be attending the reunion.”
The “Housewife,” 49, added that she needs to “focus on the most important thing” in her life right now, which is her “family.” She and husband Sharrieff share two sons: Sharrieff Jr. and Omar.
Sources familiar with the situation confirmed to Page Six that Shah “was invited” to this year’s reunion but “declined under the advice of her lawyers.”
According to the reality star, she was “informed” by Bravo in September that she was “not invited” to the reunion.
“I was disappointed because I would have no venue to confront inaccuracies and address my storyline with cast members,” she explained.
However, “out of nowhere” on Nov. 29, she received an invitation, which she said made her feel “elated” to be able to “have a voice” during the shoot.
Bravo did not immediately respond to our request for comment.
Shah’s co-star Meredith Marks recently advocated for her friend to have a seat on Andy Cohen’s reunion couches.
“I certainly hope that Jen has the chance to have a voice,” Marks explained to Page Six’s Evan Real and Danny Murphy at the “Virtual Reali-tea” podcast live taping earlier this month.
“Obviously as the season progresses and transpires, she’s hearing things that she didn’t know about. That’s what happens to all of us. And so for her to not have a chance to address that, to me, would be very sad.”
After the current season is done airing, fans might not see much of Shah. At BravoCon in October, Cohen insinuated that the “RHOSLC” star would no longer be on the show after she changed her plea to guilty in July.
“Once we wrapped [filming for Season 3, and] she pleaded guilty, I think that was kind of, unfortunately, the end of, you know, the engagement there,” he told inquiring attendees.
“But I hope to sit down with her and talk to her at some point on camera because I have a lot of questions for her.”
Shah was arrested last March during Season 2 of the series for allegedly running a nationwide telemarketing scheme that targeted hundreds of people, predominantly the elderly.
Her plea deal calls for up to 14 years in federal prison and restitution of up to $9.5 million.